VIRTUAL PRIVATE SESSIONS
Hello! Thanks for your interest in werking with me. I am available to teach private sessions virtually. I specialize in using props to make Pilates and strength work accessible for all bodies, regardless of your current level or experience!
While I can easily get creative with any props that you have at home, some of my favorite props to work with are the small ball, theraband, magic circle, foam roller, and small hand weights. I also LOVE chair fitness and the TRX!
I have an extensive background in post-rehab education, so I love helping my clients find ways to workout with less pain and improve flexibility, mobility, and strength. Got a shoulder issue or a knee thing? No worries. I’ve got you!
Privates sessions are ideal for you if:
- You prefer one-on-one personalized sessions to ZOOM group classes
- You want to understand the exercises on a deeper level and get individualized feedback on your form and alignment
- You want a program that is designed for your body and specific to your needs and goals
- You want to work with a teacher who is invested in you as a person and not just a body
- You are available in the evening or on the weekends (those are the times I am available!)
I am not the right teacher for you if:
- You want a weight loss coach or nutrition advice.
- You need a morning or early afternoon time. I am only available in the evenings and on the weekends.
Interested in booking a private session?
Here’s how the process werks!
Fill out the new client application below and I will get back to you within 48 hours to let you know if we are a good fit and to get you scheduled.
Fill out the intake form that I will send you once your first private session is scheduled.
We will meet over ZOOM or FaceTime. Whatever you prefer! During your initial private, we will discuss your goals and I will perform a movement assessment. Then we will get to werk!
*Please note, all private sessions are 50 minutes long.